Saturday, August 25, 2007

Time machine

At startup the Second Life client shows a picture of the last place you visited on your previous session. Sometimes that is a surprise! Today I logged in from a computer I had not used for a while and I was pleasently surprised to see a picture of my first house in the Wards sim. This brought back nice memories of my first months in Second Life. Note my very early attempts at building furniture in the room. See the beautiful view I had from my living room.


It is a pity my hair was rendered in such a bad way, but I wanted to keep this picture anyway. I can never make this picture again. The Wards sim is now being ruined by Hotla Hoodoo, who griefed me out of the place by putting an ugly black wall into this beautiful view.

No comments:

Post a Comment