Sunday, July 1, 2007

Prim Letters

Second Life has many things to offer, but one of the main reasons I joined is the ability to create your own three-dimensional objects. I haven't written about this on my blog yet, but I have created some cool products I would like to show you here.

In the picture above you see an example of my Prim Letters. If you look closely you can also see in the background how Tull and I used these letters to put our names on our shops at Porto de Galinhas. On the right you can see how I used the letters to put my name on my big shop in Yeodeol.

These are 26 cool letters to use for you. But letters are just building blocks. What you really want are WORDS!

So the letters come with a guide on how to use them to make words. Once you have built a word, you can do whatever you like with it, like resizing and coloring. Please note that these letters are NOT suitable for applying a texture, the results will be disappointing. All letters are COPY/MOD/NO TRANSFER, so you can try as many times as you like, until you are satisfied with the result.

The complete set of 26 letters is for sale for L$ 400 in all my shops and also on SL Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment