Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Second Life on the Internet

There is a lot of information about second life available on the Internet. I have been Googling for it today and I am sure I have just scratched the surface, but still I found some very interesting things already:

  • Second Life Herald
    An online Newspaper about what is happening in Second Life. Sometimes with breaking news, sometimes with background information and sometimes just for fun.

  • Natalia's Second Life Diary Blog
    This girl's blog makes me turn green with envy! How on Earth does she manage to spend so much time on Second Life? Where on Earth did she acquire the skills she is teaching to us in the blog?
    I guess I will just have to accept she started SL earlier than I did and she does not have two RL jobs like I do.

  • Ariane
    seems to be active in more than one virtual world. The link points to a great document for learning about Second Life for both newbies and people who have been around somewhat longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment