Friday, July 17, 2009

Vidal Yeodeol

I recently met javabox Kawanishi. A great clothing designer from Holland. I like the stuff he makes and the price tag is way below what we are used to see from the established designers.

What I did not like, was the way his stuff is marketed. Maybe it is just an allergy of mine, but I hate it to yell from the rooftops how great you are and that everybody should buy your stuff. (To be honest, it is not even javabox himself who does that, but some of his affiliate vendors do.)

I would like a Vidal store where customers can shop around in a relaxed way and ONLY have to talk to the sales staff if they have a question about the products. Well, that is very well possible: I just had to open my own store to do it. And I did. Javabox gave me the vendors and the building materials to make a shop in the true Vidal look-and-feel and I managed to fit it into an unused area in my sim.

So now Yeodeol has its own Vidal Fashion store.

No comments:

Post a Comment