Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Skin

I got the job as a dancer, but I soon found out that my avatar was not quite ready for it. If you work as a dancer in a nightclub, a good skin is a must-have.
But skins are terribly expensive. I cannot afford to make a mistake with this, so I have thoroughly studied several fashion blogs, looking for skin reviews, until I thought I knew which skin a wanted. Then I got several demo skins and tried them on.

And here is the skin I finally selected: HYBRID II - Nymphet - Face #16 by Santana Lumiere. I picked one with a moderate amount of make-up on the face, so it can be worn both during the day and in the evening. I am not going to buy several make-up options of the same skin! If you do that you buy the same skin over and over again with just a little difference in the face. I think that is just not fair. L$ 1000 is a lot of money, but a good skin is worth it. I will not pay that same amount again for just a different lipstick and eyeliner.

As you can see this skin is a real quality product. I have decided not to 'do pink' in my blog, but I can assure you the kitty looks just as well as the rest of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment